The Islamic University of Minnesota is committed to a diverse student body that enriches the educational
experience. We strive to give our students every possible opportunity to live up to their potential experience.
We strive to give our students every possible opportunity to live up to their potential.
Undergraduate Applicants must submit the required items below:
- Complete the Online Application
- $25 A non- refundable application Fee
- Check our Tuition & Fees for payment options
- An Official Transcript
- A certified copy of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
- A Copy of your valid photo-ID (Drivers license/Green Card/ Passport etc.)
- Applicants under 18 years of age must have their guardian’s approval
The Items listed above are required to be submitted in order to complete your application. We need to receive
these items as soon as possible. We will NOT review your application until we receive these required items.
Once you are accepted, you may register for courses and email email@example.com for enrollment
For general information relating to IUM’s Admission Process, Rules and Regulations, Tuition, Fees,
Scholarships, and Financial Aid, please visit our Admissions portal at http://iumnbloomington.com.For
Community Education classes, you do not need to apply for Admission. Please see our Community Education page.
Admissions Procedure & Requirements
To apply to IUM, please do the following in order:
- Fill out the Application Form at http://www.iumnbloomington.com. Make sure you attach your most recent Diplomas & Transcripts in PDF format
- Pay the Application Fee (one-time payment of $25 Non-Refundable).
- Complete your Student Profile (Click on New Applicant).
- Email your picture or photo ID to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your profile.
- Once you are accepted, you may register for courses and email email@example.com for enrollment information.
IUM accepts up to 50% of the program’s requirement credits of courses toward Associate, Bachelor, & Master’s
degree that are completed at any officially registered or accredited higher education institution. Students will have to complete
a Credit Transfer Form, and they are encouraged to work with the relevant academic unit to
ensure that credit transfer meet the department and university requirements for the degree. Credit transfer and
grades are not used in calculating IUM cumulative GPA.
IUM allows degree students only to apply for an Evaluation Test for any course. Upon the discretion of the student,
he or she can apply for the course(s) he thinks he comprehended already, whether comprehension is due to self-study
or informal study with a scholar. Credits will be granted accordingly upon passing the evaluation test.