Islamic University of Minnesota - Donation System
Abu Huraira (RadhiAllahu ‘anhu) reported: Allah’s Messenger ﷺ as saying: When a man dies, his
acts come to an end, but three, recurring charity or knowledge (by which people) benefit, or a pious son,
who prays for him (for the deceased). [Sahih Muslim – Book 13 – Hadith 4005]
Allah SWT says: “… and spend something (in charity) out of the provision which we have bestowed you,
before death should come to any of you and he should say, o my Rabb! Why do you not give me respite for a
little while? I should then have given (largely) in charity, and I should have been one of the doers of good.” (Qur’an, 63:10)
A variety of personal assets can be used to fund your charitable contribution to the Islamic Univ. of Minnesota for two campaigns:
What Makes Us Special?
- Our students can pursue independent study and take tests to complete courses and earn credit.
- IUM classes are taught in English and Arabic.
- Flexible class schedules. Weekends and Evenings.
- Download course material for independent study or receive classroom instruction or live on line.
- Instruction for the Mahad students.
- Scholarships & financial aid when available.
- Jobs preparation assistance in finding employment.
- Our faculty members are highly qualified and have degrees from renowned institutions.
- Some of our scholars have studied with renowned scholars.
- IUM offers instruction in multiple languages.
- IUM is also working on offering degree programs in non-religious disciplines.