Faculty of Arabic Language
The department offers courses and resources designed to train students in Modern Standard Arabic at
all stages of proficiency, including some instruction in spoken dialects of the language. In addition
to four years of language learning, Arabic literature courses are also available. While developing
Arabic reading, listening, speaking, and writing skills, the
comprehensive coursework allows advanced students to be immersed in the language and to discuss Arabic
texts from various periods of Arab and Islamic history.
Students desiring an Arabic minor pursue the BA program in any of the other disciplines offered.
What Makes Us Special?
- Our students can pursue independent study and take tests to complete courses and earn credit.
- IUM classes are taught in English and Arabic.
- Flexible class schedules. Weekends and Evenings.
- Download course material for independent study or receive classroom instruction or live on line.
- Instruction for the Mahad students.
- Scholarships & financial aid when available.
- Jobs preparation assistance in finding employment.
- Our faculty members are highly qualified and have degrees from renowned institutions.
- Some of our scholars have studied with renowned scholars.
- IUM offers instruction in multiple languages.
- IUM is also working on offering degree programs in non-religious disciplines.