The Prophet (ﷺ) said:
‘Whoever follows a path in the pursuit of knowledge, Allaah will make a path to Paradise easy for him.’
This course features the following core insights.
- Deeper meanings of the 5 Pillars of Islaam
- Deeper meanings of the 6 Pillars of Faith
- The categories of Tawheed & Shirk
- Levels of Ihsaan
- Actions that Nullify one’s Salah, The conditions of Wudoo & the obligatory Fard in the Wudoo
- The conditions of Salah & the obligatory parts of Salah
- The Arkan of Salah and Explanation of Tashahhud
- Sunan of Salah, Prostration of Forgetfulness, Actions that are Disliked in Salah
- Islamic Manners
- The different Kind of Sins
- What to do to the Deceased Body & Burial
- The Meaning of Some of the Short Surrahs of the Qur’aan
About the Instructor
Zohra Sarwari is an author of 16 books, international speaker, entrepreneur, publisher, and homeschooler. She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, and is currently working on her Master’s Degree in Islamic Studies Alhamdullilah. She has been seen on FOX News, ABC News, CBS news and other TV channels. She has had many radio interviews, and magazine interviews. Her passion is teaching Muslims to become the best they can be, while teaching Non-Muslims about the true Islaam.
Message from Zohra Sarwari
Assalaamu ‘alaykum wa rahmat-Ullaahi wa barakaatuhu,
Many of you would like to have a better understanding of Islaam, but you don’t have the time to commit to degree programs.
Islamic University of Minnesota has heard you and is working with Sister Zohra Sarwari and bringing this new 12 week course to all of you!
So what is it? The course is called, “Firm Foundations-Learn the essentials of being deeply connected to Allah!”
This is a certificate course based on the works of Shaykh Abdul-Aziz bin Abdullah bin Baz. The course is for 12 weeks and will be held LIVE every Sunday at 12 pm (PST) for 1 hour in shaa’ Allaah. Recordings will be available for those who can’t make it to the live class in shaa’ Allaah.
- You will each get a copy of the book that she will be teaching and discussing for future references.
- You get to keep the videos forever to go back to whenever you want to.
- A certificate upon passing the online open book exam.
Enroll now and get ready for an exciting 12 weeks of learning, growing, and changing! Share with your family and friends and gain the reward of their learning, growing and changing too! The course is open to anyone wanting Jannah in shaa’ Allaah.
- Store Name: zohrasarwari
- Vendor: Zohra Sarwari
- Address: United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!
In this course we will discuss, Deeper meanings of the 5 Pillars of Islaam, Deeper meanings of the 6 Pillars of Faith, The categories of Tawheed & Shirk, Levels of Ihsaan, Actions that Nullify one’s Salah, The conditions of Wudoo and the obligatory Fard in the Wudoo,The conditions of Salah & the obligatory parts of Salah, The Arkan of Salah and Explanation of Tashahhud, Sunan of Salah, Prostration of Forgetfulness, Actions that are Disliked in Salah, Islamic Manners, The different Kind of Sins, What to do to the Deceased Body & Burial and The Meaning of Some of the Short Surrahs of the Qur’aan.
- Jun 28 - Sep 13 2020
- 12:00 PM PST Every Sunday
- Certificate Course
- Online - Zoom.us
- Download Flyer