Explanations of Important Lessons That Every Muslim Must Know!
IUM is scheduling a highly valuable community centric virtual 12 Weeks event for Muslims and Non-Muslims starting from June 14 2020, featured under the topic “Explanations of Important Lessons That Every Muslim Must Know!” by our renowned speaker, Sister Zohra Sarwari.
Zohra Sarwari is an author of 16 books, international speaker, entrepreneur, publisher, and homeschooler. She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, and is currently working on her Master’s Degree in Islamic Studies Alhamdullilah. She has been seen on FOX News, ABC News, CBS news and other TV channels. She has had many radio interviews, and magazine interviews. Her passion is teaching Muslims to become the best they can be, while teaching Non-Muslims about the true Islaam.
This course features the following core insights.
- Deeper meanings of the 5 Pillars of Islaam
- Deeper meanings of the 6 Pillars of Faith
- The categories of Tawheed & Shirk
- Levels of Ihsaan
- Actions that Nullify one’s Salah, The conditions of Wudoo & the obligatory Fard in the Wudoo
- The conditions of Salah & the obligatory parts of Salah
- The Arkan of Salah and Explanation of Tashahhud
- Sunan of Salah, Prostration of Forgetfulness, Actions that are Disliked in Salah
- Islamic Manners
- The different Kind of Sins
- What to do to the Deceased Body & Burial
- The Meaning of Some of the Short Surrahs of the Qur’aan
Visit https://www.iuminnesota.com/zohrasarwari/12weekcourse for enrollment.