Dr. Tarek Awadallah
PhD in Hadith and its Science from the Islamic University of Minnesota, USA.
Teachers: Language, jurisprudence, Hadith and other related Sciences
- His Eminence sheikh Muhammad Jamil Ghazi, may Allah have mercy on him.
- Muhammad Al-Beltagy, may Allah have mercy on him.
- Mustafa Helmy may Allah protect him.
- His Eminence Sheikh Abu Ishaq Al-Huwaini, may Allah protect him.
- His Eminence Sheikh Muhammad Amr Abd al-Latif, may Allah have mercy on him.
Special Focus of Research: Hadith and its Sciences and the Sciences of Invalidation and Rectification.
He has been giving lectures in hadith and its sciences for thirty years. He was selected by the scientific committee at Al-Majd channel to teach Hadith and its sciences in the Open Scientific Academy on Al-Majd Scientific Channel. He was given a TV show program on the same channel, called “Fatbino”, which was broadcast weekly.
He has recommendations from Sheikh Abu Ishaq Al-Huwaini and Sheikh Muhammad Amr as well as Sheikh Abdul Karim Al-Khudair.
Published Books: He has published many books and investigations of some heritage books
- The Language of Hadith (in hadith science with a brief explanation on it), published by Dar Al-Haramain – Egypt.
- The Language of the Narrator- the expanded explanation, published library Ibn Taymiyyah Egypt.
- The Great Language of the Narrator (lghatu almuhadath alkubraa) is a millennium in hadith sciences, in 1200 verses, the edition of Dar Ibn Affan in Egypt, and the House of Ibn al-Qayyim in Saudi Arabia.
- Constructive criticism of the hadith of Asmaa in revealing the face and hands of women (alinaqid albina’ lihadith ‘asma’ fi kashf alwajh walkafiyin lilnasa’i) Published by Ibn Taymiyyah Library – Egypt.
- Instructions on strengthening hadiths with evidence and follow-up (al’iirshadat fi taqwiat al’ahadith bialshawahid walmatabaeati). Published by Ibn Taymiyyah Library – Egypt.
- (Hism alnizae fi mas’alat alsamae watarjih qawl min aishtarat alsamae eali min aiktafaa bi’iimkan alaijtimaei) published by the Islamic Education Library – Egypt.
- Introduction to Modern Science, published by Ibn Affan House – Egypt.
- The Study of Narrators and its importance for the Yemeni published by Dar Al Haramain – Egypt.
- (Al qtaeat min almaejam alkabyra) of Al-Tabarani from a datum from his name Abdullah, review, published by Dar Al-Raya – Saudi Arabia.
- (Almuejam al’awsat liltubranii) review , published by Dar Al-Haramain – Egypt.
- (dhkur min ‘akhtalif aleulama’ wanaqad alhadith fih faminhum man wathaqih waminhum man daefih wamin fih qawlan) by Hafiz Abu Hafs Ibn Shaheen, review, published by the Islamic Education Library – Egypt.
- (Massaal of Imam Ahmad, the narration of Abu Dawud al-Sijistan) review, published by Ibn Taymiyyah Library – Egypt.
- Collection and clarification of Imam Al-Bukhari’s narrations out of (aljamie alsahiha). Collected, arranged, and published Dar Al-Watan – Saudi Arabia.
- (Aqidat Ahil Alsuna Min Khelal aljamie liltrmdhi) Collected and published by Dar Al-Watan – Saudi Arabia.
- (Aljama of Tafsir ibn Rajab al-Hanbali), compiled and published by Dar al-Asimah – Saudi Arabia.
- (Jamie aleulum walhukm liaibn rajab alhnbly), review, published by Ibn Al-Jawzi, Saudi Arabia.
- Fath Al-Bari, explained by Sahih Al-Bukhari by Ibn Rajab Al-Hanbali, review, published by Ibn Al-Jawzi, Saudi Arabia.
- (Almuntakhab min alealal lilkhilal ) by Ibn Qudamah Al-Maqdisi), investigation, published by Dar Al-Raya – Saudi Arabia.
- (Tbayn aleajb bima warad fe fadal rajab lilhafiz abn hajar aleisqlani) review, published by the Cordoba Library in Cairo.
- Explanation of Al-Suyuti’s millennium by Sheikh Muhammad Mohiuddin Abdul Hamid, review, published by Ibn Affan – Egypt.
- (Tadreeb Al-Rawi Lel-ASuyuti), review, published by Dar Al-Asimah – Saudi Arabia.
- (Almontaqa fe Alahkam Alshareea men Kalam Khair al-Barriya by Majd al-Din Ibn Taymiyyah al-Harrani) review, published by Daraben al-Jawzi – Saudi Arabia).
- (Subul Alsalam lel Imam Al-Sanani) review, published by Dar al-Asimah, Saudi Arabia).
- (Buluogh Al-Maram by Hafiz Ibn Hajar) review, published by Dar Al-Ataa – Saudi Arabia.
- (Naieel Al-Awtar by Imam Al-Shawkani) review, published by Ibn Affan House – Egypt.
- (Taleaat Feqah Alesnad) Publishing Dar Al-Mahjah – Emirates.
- (Taleaat Seanat Alhadith Wa Ahluh ) Publishing Dar Al-Mahjah – Emirates.
- (Jameah Al-Fatwa Al-Hadithiyya) for modern scholars from the fourth to fourteenth century, in 46 volumes, published by Dar Ibn Affan – Egypt.
- Introduction by Ibn Al-Salah in Hadith Sciences with Nakt Al- Hafiz Al-Iraqi and Ibn Hajar on it, review and commentary, published by Ibn Affan in Cairo.
- (Al-Sarim al-Munki by Ibn Abd al-Hadi), review, published by Ibn Affan in Cairo.
- (Explanation of Sahih Bukhari Lel-Nawawi), review, published by Ibn Affan, Cairo.
- (Latif Al-Maaref by Ibn Rajab) – review, published by the Islamic Office in Beirut.
Many of his other books are in the process of publication.